Sports Performance Coach, Holistic Psychotherapist,
Master the Mental Game of Tennis
How to Play with Confidence
Do you find that…
- You frequently say to yourself, “How could I have lost to him/her? I’m a better player!!
- You have a hard time staying positive when you are losing?
- You wonder how world-class athletes manage their stress under pressure?
Are you ready to…
- Win against that player you know you can beat?
- Learn how and where to put your focus during a match?
- Relax on the court and have more fun?
Most competitive/recreational players spend a great deal of time and money on lessons that focus on the tactical and technical elements of tennis, yet the mental side has been said to be 80% to 90% of the game. Join Tina Greenbaum as she shares her 32 years of expertise as well as specific success strategies for becoming a confident, relaxed tennis player on the court.
You will learn how to:
- Build confidence and Learn to Trust Yourself on the Court
- Utilize Powerful Tools that World Class Athletes Use
- Focus on Things You CAN Control While Playing, instead of Obsessing About Those You Can’t
Tina shows you how to turn your frustrations into a winning performance!
Book Tina NOW
Download Tina’s One-Sheet Here: