From the very best player in the world, to the total beginner, correct instruction can make the difference. Fred, whether it be as part of a private session, or in a group setting, can share his expansive knowledge of the game.
Each session will focus on the essential fundamental skills including:
- Correct grips
- Learning how to follow the ball to the racquet
- The proper way to follow through on all strokes
- Learning how to serve and to volley
- Learning how to use the court while playing
- Developing strategic tactics while playing
- For the more advanced player, working on spins, advanced tactics, etc.
Lessons can be arranged both indoors and outdoors, naturally weather permitting, throughout the Bay Area.