The truth is that you likely have the technical skills to win the match. But this is only part of the story.
Do you find that?
- You frequently say to yourself, “How could I have lost to him/her? I’m a better player!”
- You have a hard time staying positive when you are losing?
- You wonder how world-class athletes manage their stress under pressure?
Do you wish you could?
- Build confidence and Learn to Trust Yourself on the Court
- Utilize Powerful Tools World class Athletes Use
- Focus on Things You Can Control while Playing instead of obsessing about those you can’t?
In this 1 1/4 hour workshop you’ll get an introduction to the strategies needed to overcome the “mental” obstacles that prevent you from performing your best.
30 minutes focusing on the mental side with Tina Greenbaum, LCSW
30 minutes on the court with Fred Sperber (Certified USPTA Coach), assessing your technical skills
15 minutes of comprehensive analysis and recommendations for future work
Two players, with similar skills sets, play a match. Who will more than likely win? The winner will be YOU!