- This event has passed.
Introductory Workshop May 5, 2013
May 5, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
In the Free 2 hour introductory workshop you’ll get an overview of the strategies needed to overcome the “mental” obstacles that prevent you from taking your game to the next level, including:
- How to quiet down your negative self talk.
- Where to put your focus while practicing and playing a match.
- Being able to identify not only what you’re doing wrong, but how to make the necessary corrections.
- Learning how to stay calm under pressure.
- Recognizing what you can control and what’s out of your control during a match.
Two players, with similar skills sets, play a match. Who will more than likely win? After taking our program, the winner will be YOU!